Volkswagen-Modern Repair & Service
Volkswagen Service in Columbia SC
Import Specialties of Columbia SC is your Volkswagen auto repair shop. Our Volkswagen auto repair technicians have the training, knowledge, and experience to repair or service all Volkswagen models. Our Volkswagen mechanic performs all Volkswagen-Modern repair and service, Volkswagen brake repair, Volkswagen transmission repair and Volkswagen engine repair.
Trust your Volkswagen repair to the specialists at Import Specialties of Columbia, SC. We follow Volkswagen scheduled maintenance services to protect your new car warranty.
Why Choose Us for Volkswagen-Modern Repair
Our certified technicians know all Volkswagen models inside and out. We utilize the latest diagnostic tools, service and repair techniques to keep your Volkswagen performing in peak condition.
Training & Equipment
Our high level of training and extensive collection of Volkswagen tools and diagnostic equipment ensures high quality work and complete customer satisfaction.
German and European Auto Specialists
Import Specialties of Columbia specializes in German auto service and repair in Columbia SC. Our German car mechanic has the training, experience, and tools to perform all types of German auto repair. Contact our German car specialist today. We also specialize in classic VW Beetle and VW Bus repair in Columbia, SC.
We can perform all recommended Volkswagen services. Depending on your vehicle’s year and model we can recommend the needed service. Upon inspection we will let you know what is needed now and what you may need in the near future.
Repair & Service of all Volkswagen Models
- Golf GTI repair & service
- Jetta repair & service
- Passat repair & service
- Scirocco repair & service
- Tiguan repair & service
- Touareg repair & service
Common Volkswagen Problems
- Volkswagens have many problems, too many to list here. Some of the most common are as follows:
- High Mileage Automatic Transmissions May Have Shifting Problems on Volkswagen Jetta
- Engine Misfire Due to Failed Ignition Coil, Spark Plug, or Ignition Wire on Volkswagen Jetta
- Power Window May Fail Due to Window Regulator on Volkswagen Jetta
- Electrical issues that are difficult to diagnose—and sometimes intermittent—are typically due to ground wiring issues. The most troublesome ground locations are under the battery or at the engine.
- Odor from HVAC Vents on Volkswagen Jetta
- Engine oil leaks are common from the valve cover gaskets and camshaft chain tensioner gasket. logged sunroof drains can allow water to enter the interior and accumulate under the carpet where various control modules are mounted. Over time, the accumulated moisture can damage the control modules.
- Digital Display on Instrument Cluster May Fail on Volkswagen Passat
Having Import Specialties of Columbia work on your Volkswagen in NO way limits or restricts your new car warranty. All that is important is that you service your vehicle. By law having your vehicle serviced by the Volkswagen dealer is not required.
Magnuson-Moss Act of 1975 – Federal Law Prohibits any Volkswagen auto dealer from implying or denying routine warranty service because scheduled routine maintenance was performed at an independent facility. Title 15 Chapter 50 sections 2301-2312 US Federal Code.
NOTE: This company or website is in no way associated with or represents Volkswagen of America, Inc.